Targeted Issue Solution
We start by identifying your most troublesome issue and then define the most effective solution. Once we identify the solution, we focus the remaining time on actions and behaviors to resolve the issue.
Targeted issues may include
- Organize a space
- Effectively manage your tasks
- Structure your day so you can get the important things done
- Manage mail or email to prevent overload
- Manage paper clutter
- Organize your files
Contact Passion for Order now for a complimentary phone consultation to find out how we can help.
In our first session, we visit with you to understand your organizing concerns, make a plan to resolve the issues, and then get to work. We provide hands-on organizing and coaching, and will create systems to keep you organized. Whether you are organizing a garage, closet, or kitchen, or you need time management assistance for your busy lifestyle, we can help. If you are interested in doing a little “homework” in between our scheduled session, we are glad to provide assignments, direction, and support.
If you need additional support in between our hands-on sessions, we offer weekly 30-minute phone consulting sessions and unlimited email support to keep you on track.
- Allocated travel time for on-site visits is 60 minutes round trip in the Austin, Texas area. Charges will be applied for additional travel.
- Appointments cancelled within 48 hours of a scheduled appointment may be subject to a cancellation charge of 50% of the scheduled work.
- As a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), we adhere to the NAPO Code of Ethics.
- Payment for virtual organizing is to be submitted in advance of the first session.
- Payment for 21-hour packages is to be submitted at the end of the first session.
- Individual on-site sessions are paid at the time of service.