Targeted Issue Solution for Individuals
1.5-hour phone session to focus on a specific area of concern. We start by identifying a high priority issue and then define the most effective solution. Once we identify the solution, we focus the remaining time on actions and behaviors to resolve the issue. Examples of targeted issues include
- Effectively manage your tasks
- Improve focus by minimizing interruptions
- Structure your day so you can get the important things done
- Manage email to prevent overload
- Manage paper flow
- Create an effective file system
- Implement effective prioritization and delegation strategies
Contact Passion for Order now for a complimentary phone consultation to find out how we can help.
Assessment and Action Plan
If you would like to get a better understanding of your productivity and organizing issues and options for moving forward, we can assess your area of concern and prepare an Action Plan for you.
- We start with an assessment to get to know you and to see what’s working and what’s not working. This is a fact-finding mission where we will tour your facility, observe the targeted operations, interview affected staff, and review your systems and spaces.
- We discuss your goals, your constraints and your vision.
- We create a written plan to accomplish your goals. The plan provides a roadmap so that everyone involved understands the vision and the steps needed to achieve it.
- You can then execute the plan in-house or engage Passion for Order to follow through and implement the Process Improvement Campaign (below).
Process Improvement Campaign
Once the Assessment and Action Plan are complete, your management and Passion for Order select some or all of the items from the Action Plan and then Passion for Order creates a statement of work defining goals, measurements, timing, execution plans, and expected outcomes.
Depending on the scope of work, we may accomplish the tasks through hands-on organizing, one-on-one consultation, phone coaching, email, procedure preparation, tailored workshops, and product selection and installation.
You receive weekly progress reports.
The Process Improvement Campaign Includes two 1-hour follow-up consultations after the campaign is complete.
Contact Passion for Order now for a complimentary phone consultation to find out how we can help you accomplish your business goals and contribute to a better work/life balance.
Process Improvement Maintenance
Process Improvement Maintenance ensures that your processes do not erode due to time, changing personnel, and unanticipated situations. We suggest monthly maintenance consultations for at least 4 months after the conclusion of a Process Improvement Campaign. The Process Improvement Maintenance package includes 4 hours of phone and email support to answer questions, refine processes, and address unexpected issues.
On-site Organizing for Your Office
Custom Workshops and Presentations
We offer workshops on productivity, process improvement and organizing topics. These 30-minute to 3-hour workshops can be stand-alone presentations or used in conjunction with a Process Improvement Campaign.
Ideas on topics include
- Organize Your Office for Productivity
- An Organized Start to the New Year
- Creating an Effective File System
- Rightsizing Your Life
- Time and Task Management
- The Cost of Disorganization (and How to Fix it)
- The Top 3 Causes of Disorganization
- Topics unique to your business
- Allocated travel time for on-site visits is 60 minutes round trip in the Austin, Texas area. Charges will be applied for additional travel.
- Appointments cancelled within 48 hours of a scheduled appointment may be subject to a cancellation charge of 50% of the scheduled work.
- As a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), we adhere to the NAPO Code of Ethics.
- Payment for services is in advance by retainer.