Attention Home Stagers! If you need an effective and inexpensive solution to manage your inventory and staging jobs, the Darby Inventory Management System may be the right tool for you.
Regardless of the size or type of your inventory, managing your assets makes good business sense and does not have to be complicated or costly!
The Darby Inventory Management System allows home stagers to
- Spend less time and energy on administrative tasks
- Maximize use of inventory
- Increase revenue
- Easily document inventory, including photos
- Quickly price and track staging jobs
- Capture valuable customer data
- Generate detailed reports on revenue, inventory status, and sales orders
We Can Help!
If you love Darby’s capabilities and user-friendly interface, but don’t have the time or the skills to implement Darby, let us help! Catharine Murphy with Passion for Order (PO) is a Certified Darby Implementation Specialist who will remove stress and indecision from your staging business by implementing the Darby Inventory Management System. We have several implementation plans available to accommodate your budget.
- Customize Darby to accommodate your business model
- Document each inventory item and upload to Darby
- Include pictures of each inventory item
- Print and attach barcodes to inventory items
- Train staff to use Darby according to your business model
- Provide downloadable User’s Manual.
- Provide support after implementation
By making a small investment in your staging business, you will increase revenue while reducing the hours you spend managing your inventory and your jobs. We offer stress-free implementation of this powerful tool. Contact us for a complimentary consultation to see how we can make your life easier!